Subject Author Posted Replies

tooliday
Ok, just joined 3 days ago. Last 2 deals show a higher sale price than the regular price. Namely the Milwaukie hole cutting kit and the nails for the nail gun. Am I missing something? Ivan Vegvary
1
1

new roubo esk bench
Trying to save my back, and make things a little easier while doing dovetails. And it should help with routing and vision too. Cheap 2x4's and some pipe clamps that I bought and never used.. been...
17
17

Cardinals: Most knowledgeble fans in baseball
If you don't believe me, ask them. Any of them. Here is the Cardinals announcer laughing at Boston for holding Wong on first. Cardinals radio laughs at holding the runner
4
4

Combining projects, or how to fix a chopping board
My wife took MY favorite chopping board, a very nice large older one, and used it for a project of hers. Her project was to poke holes in some project of hers with an ice pick, using the wood chopping...
15
15

Glue line creep -- yellow glue
I have never heard an explanation of why aliphatic glue creeps. I have always taken it as gospil. I have a hard time understanding how a glue that creates a joint stronger than the wood itself mostly...
17
17

OT - P&G
I sent an email to Proctor & Gamble yesterday regarding Charmin toilet paper. They've shortened the width of the roll by about 1/4". Today I got back an email from them - requesting my email...
14
14

TV Console inner details
A picture is worth a thousand words. ;~) Untitled | Flickrlcb11211 | Flickr Untitled | Flickrlcb11211 | Flickr Untitled | Flickrlcb11211 | Flickr
4
4

The Entertainment Nook is Complete. Whew!
I started phase II of the entertainment nook 4 weeks ago and with the help of Swingman we slid the completed console into position this morning. The console had to be IR and sound transparent so that...
46
46

White oak at 47 cents a BF
It is in Mt Vernon KY, it 15,000 BF and you take it all http://carbondale.craigslist.org/tld/4130063568.html
2
2

What are the warmest winter socks?
Unheated shop, unfortunately. Thanks.
12
12

Tooliday
I get an email from these folks daily and sooner or later I may bite on a good deal -- but not if their pricing follows today's offer: cool flashlight, reg price $6.55; sale price $9.77. Good for a...
4
4

Looking for ideas/solutions
I may have asked this before; if so, apologies but if I did ask I didn't get solutions that worked for me. I need to build a pair of sofa tables to wrap around a sectional; ie, the tables will be at...
11
11

What is it? Set 516
This week's set has been posted: Rob What is it?
35
35

Humor
An old Doberman starts chasing rabbits and before long, discovers that he's lost. Wandering about, he notices a panther heading rapidly in his direction with the intention of having lunch. The old...

Bar top finish product
Has anyone used this product? If so, what say ye? Thanks. http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/2004140/9247/Mirror-Coat-System-Three-Top-Coat-1-12-Pint.aspx?reviewPage=0...
14
14