Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Pizza and penises...I want answers
Like most everybody, I am beseiged with TV commercials claiming this and that. I wonder about the claims, especially these two which are especially egregious... PIZZA Exactly what are these "better...
28
28

RE: O/T: Shake Rattle & Roll
It's been awhile since we have felt a quake like this. This one was centered about 5-10 miles away and lasted maybe 30 seconds. Doesn't appear to be any serious damage. Lew
4
4

question for you contactor pros.
2 actually. 1 My town requires a permit to put paneling on your walls. Is this normal? NOt that I am putting paneling up, but it seems odd to require it... why would it be required aside from the...
28
28

bizarre jointing/planer results... what happened.
B4 you jump to conclusions please read the whole thing. This is not snipe. I just jointed a board. Then planed it. The board is flat on one side, but wavey on the other. This is not a method issue,...
28
28

What is it? Set 538
This week's set has been posted: Larger images: Rob
34
34

This guy is selling a Rigid table saw with a cracked granite top.
This guy is selling a Rigid table saw with a cracked granite top, he is throwing in a solid core door saying it would make a better table top. Can you believe that?
15
15

anyone else having problems with craigs list
I have an RSS feed for craigs list, based on a couple of different searches. woodworking lathe, lumber, a few others. The past 3 days I am getting many other locales, other than what I picked, and...

Use your drill press as an arbor press
I needed to punch out a pin this morning. When they are small, I always fumble with trying to hold the pin punch on the pin and delicately try to hit and push the pin out. This morning I looked at my...

Woodworking Shows in Saratoga Springs!
It's this coming weekend! The annual Northeastern Woodworkers Association's Woodworkers Showcase will be held March 29th and 30th at the City Center in Saratoga Springs, NY At the same time Totally...

Lignomat Mini-Ligno or Delmhorst J-Lite?
I can't decide which one. Anyone try both of these? Thanks, Mike

For shame ... no safety glasses?
http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-FB4ivunTbOk/UzIdEpJbZhI/AAAAAAAAWQ0/tPIEUCSZGv8/s1024-no/IMAGE_259.jpg
3
3

Sanding in tight spots
What attachment do I use to sand in VERY TIGHT spots for steps left by a scroll saw? I can't seem to find one that fits. Thank you
4
4

Warm spring weather = Carpenter bees
Unfortunately, the onset of warm weather brings with it the scourge of destructive carpenter bees. Don't know if carpenter bees are a problem in all 50 states but they certainly are in my area. Last...
13
13

Starting young
My 5 year old granddaughter decided she wants gramps to build her a birdhouse. I agreed with the condition that she helped. After I cut the components, I pulled up a stool so she could drill holes for...
2
2

Big iron... nice saw with good price.
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/tls/4390244955.html