Subject Author Posted Replies

OT something to lighten your day.
Watch this to the end.. :-)
1

OT How useless is tech support these days..
--------------------------------------------- Two things. Cold day in hell when I would pay $400 for a consumer grade printer and it goes without question you buy a NEW device to replace an out of...
61
61

Alternative to low-friction tape on a dovetail guide?
David Barron uses low-friction tape on the side of his dovetail guide. I wonder if anyone has ideas that might work just as well -- I was thinking a coat of poly or something. I made one of these...
5
5

Outhouse Seat Redo - When An Idea Presents Itself
I had salavged the seat from my grandparent's outhouse, demolished in the m id 70s. I had wondered what I could do with it. I had coated it with a sp ar urethane, until I could find a suitable project...
9
9

Attn: Festool fans
Spotted on Sawmill Creek FS forum: Sawmill Creek Woodworkers Forums

RE: O/T: Earl Morrall
Gone at 79. Michigan State QB, wore high top shoes to the end of a 21 year career in the NFL as a back up QB and kicker for 6 NFL teams. Lew

DC Gate switch
Some of you have seen that I made my own blast gates and switches to turn on my vac system. Well, a couple have given me problems occasionaly. I thought it was the brass not touching the rub strip due...
4
4

Redwood Slab Table
The church I attend is converting an old dairy property into the new church campus. Someone in the church gave them 3, well dried, redwood log slabs 6 " thick, 18-30" wide and 9 feet long. They asked...
8
8

OT What Is It ? .. oh never mind.
Hi folks ; After sending a photo of a mystery tool to Rob, just now - I decided to do a little web search ... low & behold - ... it's not a fencing tool ! It's second from the bottom on this page ......
1
1

OT foreign workers preferred.
If you read this job requirement you will get the impression, that they want an H1 not a US citizen although it does say that. I wish I had posted an add a few years ago, that was only looking for H1...

Mathias's video today
I do not understand how a 2/3 hp motor can out perform a 2 or 3hp motor on a big dust collector.
4
4

Anyone have a board stretcher?
I need a board stretcher :-0 I have some ply where the grain is going the wrong way, so it's too short in the direction I need... Do one of you have that board stretcher :-p
14
14

What is it? Set 542
I need some help with numbers 3166 and 3167: Larger images: Rob What is it?
22
22

RE: O/T: And Now We Know
My oldest grand daughter and her husband got married in 2009. Hubby served two tours in Afghanistan returning home and settling into life in the military. Other that that, not much news about or from...
19
19

Sawstop
If I invented a pill that cured cancer, I can assure you that I wouldn’t try to force it down your throat via legislation, regulation or some other governmental mandate. After my early career as a...
58
58