Subject Author Posted Replies

What's this piece of furniture called/worth?
My daughter inherited this piece of furniture from the former tenants of the house she is renting at college. She doesn't want it and was thinking of putting it on Craigslist. We don't know what it is...
37
37

Ping Robert
Re: Your comments on Leon's sewing cabinet thread.... he loved it. Like me, he had been rolling out and leaving it to dry, or ro lling out and back brushing. Ouch. He loved the final finish, but he...
11
11

Pretty good tips
I'm not sure if any of you have heard of Charles Neil but he is a professional woodworker with about 40 years experience. He is a no nonsense kind of guy that has good tips and products reports....

New Shop Dog
About 10 days ago was standing outside the shop shed and a brown dog came up. She was licking the sprinkler drops off the grass, and acted extremely friendly. I got a container and gave her some water...
5
5

Broken arbor wrench
Last weekend I broke the inner arbor wrench (the open-end one) for my Unisaw. Evidently these have been out of production for a number of years and have become near-unobtanium. In case anyone else...
12
12

Opinions on T1 11 mounted horizontally under covered porch
I would like to install T1 11 horizontally to match my homes vinyl siding l ook. I have read that when mounted vertically the channels wick water. Ha s anyone had experience with it mounted...
10
10

Shelf Design
Anyone care to critique either the construction or aesthetic design? BF
15
15

Leon this is for you Festooly
Hey Leon, want to see how your festool rates internally. This guy takes apart a festool track saw and provides analysis of pros and cons. Quite a few interesting things according to him.
2
2

Progress on the Sewing Studio Cabinets
I finished the top 2 main carcasses of units. My wife and I painted the top cabinets 2 days ago with SW Pro Classic Oil based enamel. This morning we carried the 4 foot square top cabinets up the...
6
6

when you know you should have hired a pro and free oak lumber and you cut and you haul
best of craigslist: Free oak wood
35
35

Hey Karl, and any other SPAX users
Karl, after we talked about different types of fasteners a while back, I de cided to give SPAX a try. You're right... I like them! They are a graded fastener, the have a thinner body than the screws I...
16
16

DeWalt News
DeWALT Focuses on ?Made in the USA? DeWALT?s 1.2-million square foot facility that straddles the North/South Carolina border is now not only a distribution center, but also DeWALT?s fully functional...
63
63

Mystery Tool - What is it??
Posted in a.b.pictures.woodworking... Anyone ever see one of these before??
8
8

what kind of lumber
my guess is acacia nicely done video in any case Immerse yourself in a green woodworking experience then learn more at www.wisdomthroughwood.com
21
21

OT but kinda funny.
Two parts to this story involving our television causing interruptions in our viewing pleasure. ;~) 1. Dog vs. Machine. Several years ago our young Great Dane was not yet tuned in to exactly how our...
12
12