Subject Author Posted Replies

any opinion on thickness planers?
Harbor freight wood planers Makita Dewalt delta etc what has the best long-lasting blades? easy to change blades low snipe best cost
9
9

Tip: Baking Soda and Super Glue
Most of this video is about repairing a guitar nut, but I share it for what is shown in the first minute or so: The hardness of Baking Soda mixed with Super Glue There are other videos showing the...
5
5

hand-powered wall-mounted drill press
that is what it looks like to me an interesting site i like the videos too http://industrialhistory.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/12-26-14-002.jpg
4
4

Jigsaw jams too often
Hi, My Black & Decker jigsaw works if I ease into a cut, but recently has start ed to jam (and I hear the motor spin really fast and I hear gears slip) if I try to cut too fast. As I release the...
76
76

Removing *some of* the paint from a wooden door, smoothing the surface for new paint
Not exactly woodworking, but ... Two custom-built wooden exterior doors have developed cracks in the paint, mostly where the original pieces of wood were joined. The paint has flaked off to bare wood...
63
63

Suggestions wanted for wood dowel supplies in Toronto, Canada.
Hello folks, I am asking on behalf of a relative in Toronto, and I know some of you are there / close to there, so perhaps you can help. Lee Valley have apparently stopped selling a particular type of...
6
6

1/8" Chisel Review
I went with the Narex 3mm: I got the chisel today and have been in the shop trying it out. My concerns about flexibility were addressed in the design: It is significantly thicker than it is wide. I...
1
1

Brushes for a Delta 36-220 CMS...
...this is an old saw. Sears and other sites say brushes are unavailable...has anyone found another source? (Bob Villa doesn't know everything!) Thanks.
45
45

Woodworking Tool Estate Sale
this saturday http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/tls/5579415830.html
1
1

1/8" Chisel
I need an 1/8" chisel to clean up some cuts from a CNC machine, 1/8" in diameter. I've got mainly Stanley chisels and am reasonably happy with them, but my smallest is 1/4". Do you guys have any...
10
10

Combination Machine
Combo machines allow you to dispense a complete snack or meal. Our vending machines, with the latest programmable LED displays

metal folding sawhorse
anyone know where to get these sawhorses have been looking for some and have not found any new or used is fine they are simple and sturdy and take a beating
12
12

Blind Cabinets with Sliding Doors.
I opened a Yahoo Flicker Account to post my kitchen project pictures to for the future. I posted two Drawings of the blind cabinets, one with door fully open, the other with the door fully closed. So...
12
12

Countertops
Ran across these great looking cherry countertops and was wondering how well they will hold up to daily abuse. Twin 12' cherry countertops. M - by illusioneer @ LumberJocks.com ~ woodworking community
7
7

Fact or Fiction - LEDs donÂ’t produce heat
100 watt LED gets VERY hot, very quickly. Help support Julian's LED videos on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/julian256 I discovered that due to a lucky co-incidence of voltage and internal...
28
28