Subject Author Posted Replies

Proxxon precision drill/grinder FBS 115/E
Has anyone here taken this for a spin yet?

Free bandsawn box plans.
f.y.i. Free Bandsawn Box Plans, the "Pocket Guide to Bandsaw Box Making" & Sculpted Box Plans, now at Tony Ward http://www.tonyward.org.

Mineral Stained Poplar
I was hoping someone could help me fill in some gaps on mineral stained poplar. I've always thought of poplar as a pretty dull wood and would only use it if I ran out of pine. Recently, I've been...
9
9

Claw Feet Source?
Hi, I'm looking for a source of chrome claw feet for a Slot Machine stand I'm building. Anyone know where I can find them? Thanks, Steve
7
7

Rockler Visa Card
Did anyone else make good use of the Rockler Visa card that earned points toward purchases at Rockler? For some reason they ended the program this month. Thanx to buying a college education for my son...
14
14

Best Lathe Video
Its not quite a full gloat Sounds like every one I've ever loaned out, that's for sure.
8
8

Best Wood for Chair
I just got Nohms new yankee videos for the chair and the love seat and he uses Eucalyptus. I don't think my chairs will be outside in a winter and I don't want to make a crappy first chair out of...
6
6

Grizzly / Shop Fox lumber rack
The instructions for the rack recommend against installing the standards over drywall and instead directly to open 2x4s or concrete wall. However the rack is U shaped and the inside dimension is 1.5",...
6
6

WAY O/T A/V program
Well FWIW I've downloaded Windows programs and found they had no documentaion or 'tautological' documentation--e.g. "the copy command is used to copy files form one location to another." What is...
25
25

Rocking Horse for planter?
I've been looking at plans for rocking horse plans that SWMBO can use for a planter. She wants to put pots of flowers from the bottom of the "neck" almost to the tail. The small (?) pots will sit even...

Staining wood filler
I am going to try to make my own wood filler by first staining the sawdust of the wood and then mixing it with glue and using as a filler for chipouts. The chipouts are small but around through...

Re: Woodworking.txt - Would you consider posting an index / list ? -- Sorry, posted to wrong group
Sorry. Wrong group. Path: be05! From: Newsgroups: rec.woodworking Subject: Re: Woodworking.txt - Would you consider posting an index / list ? X-Newsreader: Newsbin Pro Lines: 10 Message-ID:...

table saw sled
Does anyone have plan links for building a table saw sled ? I have a 10" ridgid table saw. Thanks, Smitty
13
13

Drum Sander ?
For those that havn't read my other post I already have a planner that I may sell but I need to get a mold making machine and was also thinking about a drum sand, so can anyone help iwht these...
3
3

Unisaw Bullet motor problem. Need help
I have an older Unisaw with a 1 hp Bullet motor. It started acting up today. When I turn it on, it runs at reduced speed for about 10 seconds, then kicks in to hi speed. Sometines when it is turned on...
15
15