Subject Author Posted Replies

Cancelled order.
I had placed an order (approx. $600.) for some merchandise. Several days later I checked the website to see if the order had been shipped, nope. A week later I checked again. Nope I called the firm...
11
11

INSPIRATION - The Dayton Fireball
A wooden coaster bike. JOAT Want cheap gas? Pull my finger. This is a wooden coaster bike I built for my son, Fuller. Blogged about. Update with pdf pattern here.

Curious Furniture
Waaay too artsy for my taste. JOAT Want cheap gas? Pull my finger. http://www.xraylab.org/NedTroide/NedTroide.htm
1
1

What is this type of board and where can I buy it?
Hi, I saw a table with a surface that I liked and I took a picture with my phone: is this type of board called? Where can I buy it? Does the inhomogeneity tend to cause problems? Thanks! Aaron Fude
8
8

Knots in wood
A few years ago we had to have builders in to do some jobs in the house. We have now found that some of the wood they have used was not treated and that brown rings, probably from knots in the wood...
8
8

Apollo Customer "support" ...
...apparently isn't much interested in supporting the customer. Sent them an email and left a voicemail over a week ago and haven't heard nary a word back. Fair warning if you're considering this...
1
1

hvlp help (again, sorta)
As many words as are written in the documentation that comes with the Apollo system, I find the instruction lacking. For example, only the most basic of basics are covered on gun use. So, I pull out...
5
5

Tablesaw blade question/problem
I have an Oldham Signature combination blade on my TS. It cuts crosscuts just fine. The problem I am concerned with is that when I rip an Oak board I get a pitch type buildup on the right side of the...
1
1

Looking to invest in a 24" sander
Hello, I need to invest soon in a 24" wide belt sander. I have a griz 15" planer and I am very happy with that. I wondered if anyone has the griz G1066R or G1066Z. The only difference I see between...
9
9

Add on in/out feed table for a jointer?
I am considering a rather expensive combination machine with a 40" jointer table. That seems rather short; my Delta 6" is 47", and I would often like it bigger. The combination machine company...
6
6

Saw Stop
Is anyone using the Saw Stop Table Saw? If so what do you think about the quality of construction and performance. Thanks DG
44
44

Recommendation: Porter Cable or Dewalt biscuit joiner
After dragging you all through the coals regarding the best biscuits, I am now working backwards to the best biscuit joiner! See the following thread on biscuits: I had mentioned in the thread above,...
24
24

Coping a crown molding with a dentil profile
I want to install a crown molding that has a dentil detail. I'm comfortable with coping the typical crown molding that has the popular ogee type profile. To cope this molding with the square detail of...
8
8

Table saw blade question/problem
I have an Oldham Signature combination blade on my TS. It cuts crosscuts just fine. The problem I am concerned with is that when I rip an Oak board I get a pitch type buildup on the right side of the...
9
9

OT: Dang! only $3m,should have at least been $5m
1
1