Subject Author Posted Replies

Solid Core Door For Benchtop Question
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I want to use a 30"x80" Solid Core Door Slab for a benchtop for a new workbench I'm building and have a couple of...
6

New vlog about woodworking - great tutorials
Hey all, my husband is a professional woodworker and has just created his first blog video podcast, in hopes to entertain, educate and bring more people to the craft. All the tutorials are free and...
1
1

Fein 636 ROS
Hi, I picked up a 6" Fein ROS today. They say because of it's large orbit and speed it cuts faster than most. I find that it vibrates a lot more than my 6" HD Metabro. It feels more like a grinder I...
1
1

scrap carbide
Scrap carbide prices are at an all time high. Now is the time to sell. I'm always buying! 1-800-321-6914 Sugar Peck RISE - Ultimate Project Manager
5
5

AccuSpray VersaMax 19c and 93-103 regulator...
Has anyone ever had any issues with their new AccuSpray equipment? I recently purchased a 19c and 93-103 regulator and it would seem that I have had some bad luck... the regulator is suspected to have...

Amazing
I know I'll be criticized for posting this, but I feel God works in mysterious ways. Especially with all that's going on in the world today. Subject: Angel sighting at S.C. State fair This happened a...
5
5

HAMDOLIN
If you can't make one from this you don't deserve to be a rock star. JOAT Want cheap gas? Pull my finger. http://www.nativeground.com/hamdolin.asp
1
1

Lighting kitchen base cabinets... looking for ideas
Hi all, I want to light the base cabinets I'm constructing for my kitchen. I'm looking for ideas on how to do that. I was looking on my local Home Depot and my initial idea is to use reccessed alogen...
12
12

Safe router speed for larger bits??
Is there any published info, on safe router speeds for different size router bits? Or any "local knowledge"? I have a Ryobi RE600 router that a friend gave me. I have it in a router table. The problem...
14
14

Moving
Hi everyone. Because my life is a soap opera, I have to move now. The good news is that I probably will have six weeks to do it. I'm currently in a three car garage, but I have to share it with a...
12
12

Benchtop Jointers
I'm considering purchasing a 6" benchtop jointer. Space is an issue in my shop, as is money. I know these things are not any good for long or wide stock, but I do a lot of small work (boxes, frames,...
22
22

How others see our work...
I am making (still...) a set of dining room chairs. I put a biscuit slot on the wrong face, right where it will be most visible. I had too much work into it to start over, so I found a piece of scrap...
31
31

A good day in the shop...
The other day my 3 year old asked me to take her out in the garage so she could build something. Not wanting her to pick up my bad habits I told her we need to think about what we want to build before...
11
11

wooden construction kit plans
Hi everybody, I'm writing from Italy and I would like to ask you where I can find plans or software for creating wooden toys in the style of those listed in this website. ( you help me please? I'd...

accident waiting to happen
Hi Guys, I was busy with my eldest son (23) cutting some wide and long wood on my Inca Major saw table, I opened up the slide top to give me a bit more support, everything went great until I was...
2
2