Subject Author Posted Replies

I don't get it, why is metric better?
On Friday, August 5, 2016 at 4:16:17 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
514
514

free logs
spruce and fir http://northernwi.craigslist.org/zip/5665465958.html
2
2

Sash Mortising Chisel
My SIL lives blocks from the Robert Sorby Factory in Sheffield, UK. They got here for a 3 week visit yesterday, and he brought me this: Nice to have a daughter who knows how to pick'em ...
5
5

Shopsmith study course
I sold my Shopsmith 10 years ago and just found a loose-leaf binder entitled "self study course for Shopsmith power tool woodworking system." If you'd like to have it, I will send it your way for the...
2
2

Woodrat CD
I sold my Woodrat but couldn't find the CD. Now I have found it, but can't remember the name of the guy who bought it. So ... anyone want the CD? I'll send it if you cover the postage (probably about...

put the noise outside
seems like a reasonable price for a dust collector and stainless enclosure not heard of the dust collector maker but the cabinet alone is probably worth asking price

Progress on the Bed job, AKA actual woodworking
I have not posted much lately as I have been pretty busy with the Bed Project and all of that which comes with so called retirement. :~) Anyway I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and hope to...
11
11

saw straightening video
not sure if i got the link here but it is worth repeating a good simple video with only useful information and no extra opinions or bad music or shaky camera etc
1
1

EasyPeasy Woodburning Intricate Designs
Deadly but interesting.
10
10

Basement shop air exhaust for finishing fumes and odors.
About 3/4ths of my basement is finished into a family room, the remaining 1/4 has been walled off for my wood shop, this gives me the comfort of air conditioning and heating. My problem is the odors...
14
14

Is Anyone Familiar With Shop Fox/Woodstock International?
I recently ordered an guide bushing adapter for my router on eBay. The product came from Shop Fox, a "registered trademark of Woodstock International, Inc." and "manufactured in China for Woodstock...
18
18

Strange Butcher Block Top Knot Treatment?
My neighbor is an incredible baker and her dream has been to open a retail shop, which they just recently acquired. I'm helping her and her husband get the space ready for opening. He bought some...
33
33

Odd OT Question: Bees wax and mice
I had a few squares of bees wax in my garage shop, but when I looked for them, they seem to have vanished completely, even the one on the lathe. There are also mice in the garage, so I wonder if they...
16
16

Router Template Guide Bushings - Why So Many Sizes?
This is going to be a real rookie question, so please be gentle. I've never used router template guide bushings before, but I am about to. To install this bed rail hardware, I need to make a 5/8"...
18
18

Mobile base for lathe
Looking for a recommendation for a mobile base for my Nova 1644 lathe. Nova wasn't much help. Thanks, Larry
23
23