Subject Author Posted Replies

LATHE PART URGENTLY REQUIRED
I am trying to source (urgently) a part for an old Coronet Major wood lathe. The part I'm after is one of the adjustable tool rest holders. If someone would have one of these old lathes or parts...
2
2

Info on pen turning?
I've done quite a bit of small carpentry type projects and always been interested in woodworking. I've always been interested in building furniture and using better woods than pine. However up till...
3
3

Disgusting
It's a crime against Nature to leave fine woodworking equipment in this condition: http://tinyurl.com/vqrxx
33
33

OT: Bell & Ross
These watchmakers have a few super-cool screensavers..... errmm.. that means I like them. Find them for free download under 'goodies'. A team of watch designers and aeronautical control panel...

The right wood
I bought decent bottles of wine for my kids/grandkids when they were born and made wine boxes for their wedding days. For my first born it was Alder because she was the 'eldest'. For the second it was...
3
3

James Died?
Aretha. Sam and Dave. The Four Tops. The Chambers Brothers. Smokey Robinson and the Miracles. Martha and the Vandals (don't even try), Marvin Gaye, The Commadores, Gladys, The Supremes, Tempt's, Jesus...
23
23

planer assist in Ft. Worth Texas
Am looking for a kind sole that can run a couple of boards through a 12.5 or 13" planer tomorrow so I can finish a project over the weekend. My planer (Dewalt 734) is being repaired, and the work is...
5
5

Selecting a chuck
I am trying to decide between the Vicmarc 5 1/2", OneWay Talon, and the Super Nova2 chuck for my new lathe. Any thoughts?
5
5

Stanley #8 joiner plane blade
Anybody know where to get a 3-5/8" wide blade for and old Stanely #8 joiner plane? Google doesn't find one for me, not yet anyway.
4
4

cabinet building software
I've recently decided to start building custom kitchen cabinets in my area. I'm an old fogey when it comes to design technique and I can put down quite the lot of people with my tsquare. I'm looking...
5
5

Trim Routers
For just occasional use I find it hard to beat the $20 Harbor Freight unit. It has enough power for any edge shaping bit I would care to use handheld. It actually has a better working height...
21
21

HTC Mobile Base 28 1/4" x 31 1/2"
Hello, If anyone's interested I'm trying to unload a new HTC mobile base. This is not the Universal Bases (adjustable), it's a model HSO 434, internal space = 28 1/4" x 31 1/2". I simply overbought...

source for photo frame back supply
Hi, Does anyone know a source for the photo frame back? I'm making some custom frames (size 8x10) and under. I'm looking for place to purchase the frame back, the type with a folded easel. Thanks in...
2
2

Small Corner Cabinet
Hey all: Wife asked me to build a small corner cabinet in a lav that we have. It needed to be about 12x12x32. Did it in about two days, using mostly scrap pine, poplar and some scrap beadboard....
2
2

REVIEW - Dyco Router Table - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Hi all, Just posted a new review of the Dyco Router Table: it helps. The Dowelmax Kit makes solid, exact joints of practically any arrangement from 3/4"x3/4" to 4"x4" of any length, that are...