Subject Author Posted Replies

Casing, Baseboard, Chair rail, Wainscoting, Crown Mouldings Installation
Casing, Baseboard, Chair rail, Wainscoting, Crown Mouldings Installation Many kind of styles available I will provide samples, please call for free estimate Very good prices
3
3

amazing table
check this out..... ItemFix - Social Video Factory
7
7

Repairing a cd changer 95 passat
Anyone on the internet repairing VW cd changers. I have a cd changer from a 95 passat part # 1H003511 that I would like to have repaired. I am aware of rebuilts from the dealer but last time i checked...
1
1

Tarheel Filing
Anyone know how to find out about Tarheel Filing in Raleigh, NC? I failed to find them using Google. Do they have a catalog? I bought large equipment from them in the past and have been very pleased...
4
4

dowel bending
does anyone know how i can bend small dowel rod without cutting them and glueing them together trod is 1/8 round up tp 3/8 round i havetried steam before it did not work mybe i did not leave it in...
3
3

OT Need to drill stainless steel
My experience with stainless sinks are that they are pretty cheap stainless. I drilled mine with a hole saw- no problem. They cut a little rough but most sink holes have- jeez I'm getting old, I...
14
14

OT - Stirling/Fluidyne Project
Morris, Where did you get the mirror? What's it made of? Looks like some sort of polycarbonate ... but that's a major wild guess. Bill
4
4

Sanding Questions
I understand sanding with progressively smaller grits. I understand the idea of wetting the piece to raise grain. Should it be wetted and allowed to dry between each grit? What's a good point to...
5
5

Review: NYW on DIY
My wife turns the set on for Oprah and the news ... and that's two more programs than I will turn it on for. This week Oprah is traveling across country in a car. I've seen several scenes as I walked...
41
41

Ping David Eisan
Hello Dave, Can you please contact me at Thanks, Marc

stain for plywood cabinets
This is probably more appropriate for the woodworking group, but I'll cast my line out and see what happens. The finish on my cabinets is a badly worn varnish. I say varnish because its a flaky...
9
9

Pneumatic Nailer Problem
I have a Dewalt pneumatic nailer that is not working. When I depress the trigger all I get is a swish of compressed air from around the trigger. It acts as though there is a jam, but there is none....
6
6

Jewelry Box Question
I'm putting velvet linings in a jewelry box for my grandaughter. Anybody have an idea or source for rows of soft ridges to hold rings upright? I'm thinking of 3/4" wide rows of foam with continuous...
5
5

Vice needed for portable bench
The only place I have to do my woodwork is a small garage where a car has to be kept every night. There's no spare floor space, so all tools and other devices need to be hung on the wall. For a work...
20
20

Homemade brace question
I am part of a small group of scouters that have built a, colonial living history themed camp site, at our local scout camp. It is built to look like a frontier fort of the late 1700's, on a smaller...
16
16