Subject Author Posted Replies

Woodworkers Showcase in Saratoga Springs, NY this weekend
It's time for my club's annual woodworking show in Saratoga Springs, NY. The club is the Northeastern Woodworkers Association. March 24 & 25, 2007 Saturday 10:00 - 5:00 Sunday 10:00 - 5:00...

What is it? CLXII
"R.H." schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:46030b3b$0$17200$ For cinema units carbon arc lighting is usual. For slide projectors, or magic lantern, hmmm, not. greetings
37
37

Wood Bee Problem
Thy are, in fact, sold to home gardeners for that very purpose. Bill
22
22

Glue residue
Hi I put down a hardwood floor and I have glue residue on the wood floor. How would I remove the glue residue without hurting the floor. Gil
1
1

THE BASICS OF KITCHEN CABINET RE-FACING
philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting.

OUTDOOR DECK CHAIR
philosophizing done. No job too small; must be indoor work, with no heavy lifting. http://www.shopsmithhandson.com/archives/jan_feb_05/html/weekend_project.htmJOATCustom

Craigs List Record Planes
Saw this on Craigs List... thought someone might be interested, might not! ...not mine! John Record Hand Planes - $250 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

I see more familiar names than expected!
How come when I do a search on the name "Robatoy" I get back a cryptic "Search results 100% live the Cabal" Hmmmm? ;-) Bill http://www.cabal.org/Long
13
13

Compressed Air tutorial
Anyone know of a good book or website that discusses the set-up and use of compressed air in a woodshop? Bill Pentz hasn't done air too, has he?! I'm looking for info on what machine, dryer, filter,...
3
3

Hitachi M12V2 router--as good as M12V?
Hello, I'm in the market for a 3.25 HP router for use in a table and have heard great things about the Hitachi M12V. However, I see that it has been discontinued and superseded by the Hitachi M12V2....
2
2

Video on joint tests
This type of video is right up my alley. I like testing that has measureable results, and in this they even spend a couple of minutes on the biscuit. After watching though, it looks like I may have to...
6
6

Craftsman Table Saw/New Fence/New Splitter.
I am trying NOT to buy a cabinet saw. Partially because I am sharing my "shop" with a car I love and am thus short of space. I have gotten to the point where taking the blade guard and splitter on and...
5
5

Don't use fence and bevel at the same time on table saw
I've read this a bunch of times. I'm a newbie and I wonder how you keep a piece aligned without using a fence if you have the blade set at an angle to do a bevel cut.
12
12

Re: warts
I can't see that cutting off a wart would cause much of a weight loss. See related links to what you are looking for.

Morse Accujoint Information
Sorry, I lost the original post, so couldn't reply. I found the following information out for the manufacturer of the Accujoint Jig. MORSE DESIGN, INC. 9 Durham Street Boston MASSACHUSETTS 02115 Not...