Subject Author Posted Replies

Got plans for this boat?
Looking for plans for this boat if you got any. need a few board feet of cedar I think. http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/04/28/dutch.ark.ap/index.htmlI
27

Re: SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting
And you spam usenet, that does say allot about the capabilities of your optimizer. Mark

INSPIRATION - Bicycle Trailer
you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind http://bp1.blogger.com/_fFcm6Z3wTOE/RhVsVCOyr0I/AAAAAAAAABI/hHCePYCOg6Y/s320/trailer.jpgJOAT
3
3

It's spam
JOAT If you don't ask the right questions, the answers don't matter. - W.S. Lind

looking for non steamed walnut in north georgia
Looking for walnut [about 150 bf] in north georgia . preferably from a small lumber dealer . require high grade stuff at a reasonable price .......mjh

Sapele?
You're too young to remember the '70s (the Sapele decade) aren't you? I'd never use it. Not a bad timber, but too many bad memories of ugly over-used veneer over ugly chipboard-box 'furniture'.
7
7

2007 FURNITURE FAIRS
FUARLARI Fuar Ad=FD : INTERMOB 2007 ve A=D0A=C7 =DD=DELEME MAK=DDNES=DD 2007 Organizat=F6r : tuyap Adres : tuyap fuar k=FClt=FCr merkezi beylikd=FCz=FC Tel : 90(212) 886 68 43 Web-Site : : 10.11.2007...

Ping: charlieb Domino question
Charlie, thanks to you I'm about $800. lighter but have a Domino on its way to me. About the beech dominos, would it be plausible to make your own? Let's say make out of walnut for walnut projects....
13
13

T-Track for hanging, sliding, door
I'm thinking of using T-track to support a hanging sliding door. I'd like to use the space under my front porch for storage. The porch will have a lattice that goes from under the deck to just above...
16
16

Glue shelf life
In this past year I read an article in one of the woodworking magazines where they explained how to decode the numbers printed on the glue bottles of the leading manufacturers. As you can imagine a...
5
5

Porter Cable router dust collector for 690 series routers
I was reading the most recent issue of ShopNotes magazine last night and I read about a dust collector for a router. I have a 690 with regular and plunge base. PC sells a dust collector that appears...
2
2

mini-amphitheater
Hi, is there anyone familiar with making a "mini amphitheater"? It should be for "outdoor", for about a 50 people, and it is not necessary to be made of wood. Any web sites, photos, sketches,...

NEENER: SHelix cutterhead in my Delta jointer.
As soon as I discovered that they sell aftermarket shelix cutterheads for my Delta, and once I found a website where a guy showed the steps he took to put his in (convincing me that I wouldn't destroy...
2
2

#656 Arts & Crafts round dining table
Hi, I would like to make a table with an Arts & Crafts pedestal base I have seen. There is a version on page 55 of "Stickley Craftsman Furniture Catalogs" and also at 've seen it reffered to as...
2
2

WTD: Tool Rest holder/Banjo for Delta Rockwell 46-111 Lathe
I picked up a nice 46-111 Rockwell lathe, its the lighter weight 12" lathe, believe it or not, it had the tailstock but no tool rest holder/banjo. I believe this is the one that has the slot in it and...
3
3