Subject Author Posted Replies

Teflon tape
Can anyone advise as to a source of self-stick teflon tape? I would like to put some on the face of the rip fences on my table saw and band saw. Thanks.
10
10

cabinet doors
I have solid wood doors on my kitchen cabinets and would like to cut out the centers and put glass in. Anyone have an idea on how to make up some kind of jig to help do this? I have quite a few doors...
1
1

Oak cross
My dads put together an Oak cross for a grave is, we can't decide on what to coat it with. It wants to be low maintainance, as the person who its for (not the one thats been buried, before the...
6
6

Delta Drill Press 17 900
Trying to help my father-in-law replace the rack in a Delta 17 900. Grandkids bent the old rack have purchased new one and can not get it replaced. Cany anyone help me?????
1
1

Organizing CD's and DVD's in drawers
I'm planning to build a new entertainment center to accomodate a large screen TV. One of the details I'm looking at now are the drawers I'll be storing our CD's and DVD's in. Because of the depth of...
19
19

What kind of wood fro glider slats?
I have an old glider that we really enjoy. The seat and back slats need replacement-I don't know what kind of wood was used originally. This thing sets out all year in NJ (covered over the Winter) and...
5
5

INSPIRATION - Redneck Fish Finder
is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan http://www.beerlovercam.com/images/redneck/redneckfishfinder.jpgJOATWhat

VACUUM PUMP
is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan Dream-models.com

SUNLIGHT ENGRAVER
Wonder if it works on ants. JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan http://www.instructables.com/id/EHJ31ZVF1A4XXDG/

Shop floor...epoxy coat
I am replacing my workshop floor. Currently there are very old tiles with lots of thick black glue on the bottom. Some of the tiles pick up the glue when scraped, other times the glue stays on the...
10
10

Fence Gate
I put up a fence last weekend (PT lumber) and I am in the process of putting up the gates. I want a gate that says "This guy is a WoodWorker!" so I found one I like on the net. I'm going with this...
9
9

Garden Fence Posts Distance
I'm building a garden fence about 50 feet by 50 feet. I'm setting 8 foot 4X4s two feet deep in cement. And then I'm using 2in by 2 inch wire fencing to keep the rabbits out. About how far apart should...
15
15

EDGE SANDER
is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan...

BIT SHELF
is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations? - Peter Egan...

Can somebody provide information about this band saw?
A friend just bought a house with a barn. In the barn is a very old band saw with the name "Walker Turner" and the serial number 19639 on it. It was behind a bunch of stuff and there was no power...
4
4