Subject Author Posted Replies

Old joiner - what would you do?
Ok, I had someone come over today and help to setup my machines. We looked at the 20 yr old joiner that I bought a couple of years ago and got the bad news. It's got bad bearings, tho they aren't yet...
34
34

Rwanda Wood Bikes
Sometimes you just does the best you can with what you've got. JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton Wille from Prylfeber took these photos during his stay in...
2
2

INSPIRATION - Multiprocessor Chess Table
I don't know about the multiprocessor part, but it's a pretty nifty chess table. JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton Multiprocessor Table Based on Compact Discs...
1
1

why is the area around the anus darker
according to Darwin, why is the area around the anus, scrotum, vulva, and nipples darker than the skin on the rest of the body

optical illusion photography - photoshop apps
huge collection of optical illusions 600+ photos :) Giantess stories Enjoy more than 1000 giantess stories and novels

Composite decking fasteners
Hi I am building my deck (ACQ treated) and using the choice deck composite decking. I have 12" on center joists. The question is do I screw the planks at every joist or can I do every other? I.E....
7
7

OT Brag
I was just accepted into the Southern Atrists Federation. Nominated by the Kentucky Arts Council. Took a look at thier web site and methinks they must have LOWERED thier standards or I am a LOT better...
4
4

Fuji HVLP Question
Hey all you Fuji owners, I've got a Fuji unit that came with a viscosity cup. The cup has no designation with regard to any known standard measures ( Ford #4 for example ) I want to shoot some very...
6
6

Sorta On Topic - Removing Smell From Wood
I'm no woodworker per say... I've got enough trouble trying to cut a 2X4 to length... But I know where to go to have tough questions answered so... I've got a doorway with hard oak flooring running up...
4
4

OT: re killing a tree
Mainly roots I guess, he's not very talkative.... SNIP It sits about 2 feet from our common property line and he does nothing Leuf, Your information is sketchy and inconsistent. Please try to think...

Where to buy Mother of Pearl?
Does anybody know where I can buy Mother of Pearl suitable for inlaying wooden boxes? Also, how to cut Mother of Pearl, is it brittle etc? I'm hoping to cut patterns that are quite detailed, I've seen...
9
9

A chair's story in one day
A chair's story in one day http://www.hotalways.com/groups/viewthread.php?tid=58&extra=page%3D1 http://www.hotalways.com/groups/viewthread.php?tid=58

Repair advise on roof framing
I know this woodworking group is probably not oriented to rough framing capentry but I figure I have all the "wood" expert here and I really need some expert advise. I am repairing a house that had...
3
3

Building a Workbench and Lumber Storage Rack - Free Diagrams
I've been lurking for awhile and reading about everybody's ideas and experiences building workbenches and lumber storage racks. I finally decided to build my own. I created a plan for each and posted...
3
3

OT - Repell-Em Bags
I remember smeone quite awhile back wanting to make a bear-proof garbage can holder, or smethng. Just ran acoss this site toda. If the bags actualy work, it seems to me it would be chaper to spray...
2
2