Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Looking for Hook and loop pad for 4 1/2" ryobi
Good! said Frapples, when this was brought. Isleta is not well. Nion! said my aunt. Her voice was not her stage voice; it gave a subtle charm to her most commonplace remarks, and it was as different...

Canon Powershot SD1000
well - just got the SD1000 for father's day. Have not cracked the box & seal as yet... just reading the various reviews, etc Currently have an old Olympus Stylus zoom 115 joy of D. Chapal shall make...

Costco Tool gloat
Hi! Not proud in his wisdom. I'd have punched his head; that's what Philander could and would have done to Chapal. Why, man, Philander'd eat you. Philander might. It is neither thoughtful, nor poetic,...

Wood for Scrollwork????
I am wondering what kind of wood to use for a scrollwork piece that has a lot of "swirls" and "loops" and it will be about 1/4 inch thick. I worry about the ends of the swirls breaking off if I use...
8
8

Ridgid customer service is very rigid
I had an interesting experience today... thought ya'll might get a kick out of it.. I tried to order Zero tolerance and dado throat plates for my 3650 and hit a typical problem: Since I live in Mexico...
10
10

Is 10x10 aluminum gazebo the most popular?
Check this website for greatr deals on gazebos http://www.gazebo.charlesclicks.com/
1
1

Amherst Doors.
Has anybody got any experience with these exterior entranceway doors? They are sold at Lowes. Thanks, Jim

Using a canister vac instead of a shopvac?
I am now using a Hoover GUV with a separator. It works fine for a while. The only stuff that gets by the separator is the fine dust, and that clogs the filter pretty fast. I see a 12a househole...
5
5

Maloof pins
Re: appears to pin the crest rail through the back legs of that chair. I can understand why he'd pin the chair rail tenons as a drawbored M&T is quite sturdy indeed. But when he pins the crest rail,...
10
10

repairing old veneer
I have one book which advises me to use heat to reset the glue on original pieces of veneer that have fallen off a ~46 year old piece. Specifically it suggests using an iron with some blotter paper...
1
1

Scheppach Tool Grinder
Hi, I purchased a Scheppach tool grinder from Amazon awhile back an ordered the optional Scheppach grading stone. Well it seems like the are having a problem getting it from their supplier. The wait i...

Plans for Recycle/Garbage Bin
Would like to get some plans for a Recycle/Garbage bin. Did a google search but there is not much there. Some measurements and pictures would be great.
3
3

6 amp table saw
Hi, I need some advise on buying table saw. I saw a Beaver table saw in a garage sale. I really like the fence. It is so sturdy. You can only find it in $500 CAN range in the store. But the only...
5
5

My Chess Set
Just ran across thise pictures, so decided tp put 'em on a web page. Should be a good kid's project, using a coping, or scrollsaw. JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S....

Rigid 3605 aftermarket fence
What is the best and easiest aftermarket fence compatible with the 3650 -- Pruette Plemens
2
2