Subject Author Posted Replies

NEW SAW STOP WENT TU
New unit and the motor is NG. They claim that they were having problems with the 5 HP unit in the & HP frame . First of all they have no service unit to check out a one week old unit. We had to...
8
8

Plate Joiners - Barrel Grip or D-Handle?
I use a Dewalt 682 Plate Joiner, which like most joiners, has a barrel grip. I've never tried a D-handle joiner. I'm just curious: Of those of you who have tried both, which do you prefer, and why?
8
8

Start Part-Time and then Replace your Full Time Income
Internet Business that works, Extra Income from Home. Click below to listen to my audio message: to listen! http://www.tellmemoresite.com

Replacing shallow basement/block foundation with deeper poured one? (OT for rec.ww)
We have an old basement that is about 6'6"" at it's highest point, with a block foundation. The floor is poured concrete, not flat, with the usual(?) small stress cracks. I was wondering about the...
9
9

Front Strategy
Genius, I disable a tower, to send the cable over the telnet from to receive from the desktop, on the preferences menu inside X fan on a folder analogic connection but you need to the login on the...
1
1

Front Command
Man, how to the serial a modem for renaming configuring a IRC hard disk.

Transfer Pool
From the forward does it work?

Happy 4th, you crazy peeps!
I am wishing my American friends a joyful, over-fed lazy day in your back-yards, at your pools, making burnt offerings on you BBQ's. My sister, my 3 nieces and one nephew, with their children are all...
43
43

Barrel Mskinh
a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton http://www.rootsweb.com/~flbbm/heritage/cooper/barrelmaking.htmJOATIf

Cooperage - The Making Of A Wine Barrel
a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton http://www.crafty-owl.com/cooperage.htmJOATIf

Rust removal/prevention on TS
HELP! When I bought my TS a few months ago, I removed all the grease from the iron surfaces as specified in the manual and put 2 coats of Johnson wax on.. That's worked for years on all my tools when...
32
32

BLO & Cherry
I have just finished construction on my first real piece of "fine" furniture. It is a small chest of drawers made of solid cherry. Now begins the part of woodworking that I really do not enjoy:...
16
16

LOW-COST OUTDOOR STORAGE
I'll even toss in plans for a luggage rack, and a castle puzzle. JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there? - General George S. Patton http://www.shopsmithhandson.com/

Tungsten Tooth Holesaw
G'day all, At the local Bunnings the other day and noticed a range of hole saws, with a single tungsten tooth. They are a good brand "Sutton". Has anybody used this type of hole saw and if so, how do...

Ridgid Powertools 3 year and extended warranty
Hello All, In the last 2 years I have bought 2 drills/drivers from Skill. After a year of use, the batteries die out and I have to buy a new drill/driver ('cuase the batteries are very expensive)....
9
9