Subject Author Posted Replies

DC duct work question
Will the screws used to join sections of duct work together for a dust collector cause problems down the road? They protrude into the duct work fairly deeply and so I was wonding if planer or jointer...
11
11

Too Many Clamps, Not Enough Hands
Involve the four-year-old as much as you can. It pays dividends later.
39
39

What's up with the new 3/4 HP Delta drill press? Is it available?
Should I wait for the 959L Delta drill press? I heard that it was due at retailers in March and they haven't seen it yet. What's the problem? -Gary
5
5

OnlineToolReviews Complete Tool Review Listing - July 2007
Hi all, Our complete tool review listing follows. Feel free to check out any review. Over 150+ reviews now online! - AWR Dovetail Master - BeadLock Loose Tenon Joinery System - Bessey K-Body Clamps -...

Re: ????? ???? ???? ??? ????? ???? ??? ???? ????? ???? ???? ??? ??? ???? ??????
Thats easy for you to say! (Didn't know I had that font)

Kentucky Tobacco Sticks ONLY 30 cents each.
I found Kentucky Tobacco Sticks for only 30 cents each. Go to: are listed on the web site at 1000 for $500.00. Tell them you saw this posting and they will take $200.00 off the price. That is 1000...
5
5

woodworking
Connect your business, products or services with 20,000 cities in over 200 countries around the world. From books to real estate and everything in between. Sign up for your free Indocquent account...
1
1

Reference Site For Jigs Parts and Unusual Fasteners
1
1

Cutting 8x8 PT Railroad Ties
Hey MC, I have similar thoughts to George's reply but here is a method for cutting timbers larger than a saws cutting depth; Make a fence around the sides of the timber to guide your circular saw on...
13
13

Angle help
it up than it does to do the math/trig, at least at my age.
24
24

Marine ply - source and price in Sydney, Australia?
Sun, Jul 15, 2007, 11:28am (EDT+14) (GB) doth query: I've recently stumbled across a couple of web sites with designs for tiny one-sheet or one-and-a-half-sheet boats, is there some sort of finish...
1
1

DeWalt cordless drill motor brushes
I took a look, removing 1/2 of the body shell, and you're absolutely right. While I was there, I noticed the commutator is pretty shot. An eBay body might be the economical way to go. She's been a...
7
7

Door jamb undercutting (follow-up)
A while back, the group gave me some great input for power tools to undercut doors. I was that close to buying a Multimaster! I ended up passing on the new tool purchase, and undercutting all the door...

Happy Birthday to me...
For the wrong element, that could be useful. I'm impressed at the quality and speed of an edge I put on two chisels during my initial mucking around with the thing. I can get the same edge quality on...
8
8

Got my favorite woodworking magazine yesterday
WoodenBoat. Only comes every other month, but well worth the wait. Thiis issue has got an excellent article on Dust Control Strategies; how to, a dust control attachment for a circular saw; a bit on...
8
8