Subject Author Posted Replies

Woodmaster 718 planer/sander/molder
eBay: http://301url.com/Woodmaster_718

Godd Ol' Government Side-step (RE: Riving Knives)
Further to the thread on riving knives and specifically the sub-thread of stacked dado head cutters therein, I went directly to the HSE woodworking section in England with the following question: Dear...
16
16

REVIEW - Triton TP720 82mm Handheld Power Planer - www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Hi folks. I have just finished a review of the new triton TP720 power planer. Feel free to read the review at it helps! A quality belt sanding attachment for your drill press. The WASP SANDER is ideal...
1
1

Milwaukee Battery Recall
Get this recently from We have recently learned that Milwaukee, in cooperation with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), is voluntarily recalling Milwaukee Power Plus, Chicago...
1
1

Minimal bottom nib
Am looking for a way to make a 1 1/2" dia. hole, ~1 1/2" deep with minimal bottom indentation (flat-bottomed hole). I have a 1/2 hp drill press and a 3/4 hp lathe. 38 mm is also acceptable. I want to...
12
12

FS: Power tools
Since I got the blessing to post in this group, here goes: I have a shop built thickness sander made by your truly after the plans in Wood Magazine issue #7, Oct 85. I have multiple drums set up for...

Cast iron trunnions on a band saw?
Grizzly has up graded their 17 and 19" extreme band saws by changing the trunnions to cast iron, and raising the price $200. Are cast iron trunnions really worth $200 (or 25%) more? The old saws...
14
14

12-year-old Titebond II still "works"
I've have a gallon of Franklin TiteBond II wood glue I bought back in 1995 --back when I had more ambitious plans for further woodworking projects. It's been sitting in a variety of environments,...
6
6

Seal Coat
Has Zinsser Seal Coat been pulled off of the market?
8
8

Find the Love of Your LIfe
Find the Love of Your LIfe! Check us out...

Storing Paint?
What's the best way to store that 1/2 gallon of paint left over after a project? I don't think I've ever opened a used can that's a few months old without finding rust along the inside lip or a film...
29
29

Fixed! -> Major kitchen cabinet install gap problem? (w/pics)
Jeez, how horrible --- LOL! Hey, it looks great. A craftsman doesn't earn his title by perfection but leading the untrained eye to believe that it is. Nice job, Dave!
2
2

Wood Bank
This will probably be of interest to someone. JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso Alembic Club: Wood Bank
2
2

INSPIRATION - Carved Wooden Sign
I had nothing to do with it. Just found it looking for something else. JOAT I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do them. - Picasso
2
2

Toy Horse Stable
This stylish horse stall and tack room will produce hours of fun for all horse lovers and its durable construction will provide years of enjoyment. http://www.schmooseme.net/ToyHorseBarn.htm