Urinal

Not the 'police have nothing to go on' ?

mark

Reply to
Mark

In message , Mark writes

but they might be looking into it

Reply to
geoff

That would be the one :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I thought that was " a hole has appeared in the road".

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Well if you are interested in the mechanics of the earlier design

-
Reply to
Mark

The SheWee has to be the greatest product name ever :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The message from "James" contains these words:

You might well find the younger females using the urinal -- American females frequently do in universities etc.

Reply to
Appin

The message from geoff contains these words:

Several companies still do.

Backwards???????????

Reply to
Appin

The message from Andy Champ contains these words:

Actually, the urinals were for real

Reply to
Appin

I'm sure they were, but the icons are not 'female'.

Reply to
Bob Eager

And they are they not "girly pink" as the caption says.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

It shouldn't be allowed.

DG

Reply to
Derek Geldard

Have you seen the shape of German toilets?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

In message , Appin writes

And apparently, krauts now sit to piss

... prolly because they are too drunk to stand up

Reply to
geoff

In message , Appin writes

yes

Enough info, I hope

Reply to
geoff

The message from Andy Champ contains these words:

Yes, of course I have.

Designed so that solid matter, deposited from a seated position, lands on a shelf which takes up the rear part of the pan. This is deliberate, as it was traditionally considered appropriate to examine that which had come out of one before it was flushed away. Or perhaps flushed away, depending on the consistency of the said deposit and the power of the flush intended to flush it towards the front of the pan and tence to the sewer. Accordingly urine directed from a standing position has a tendency to splatter here and there.

However the "nicht im stehen Pinkeln" command probably owes rather more to the middle-aged, moustache-wearing German "Hausfrau" than to the nuances of German toilet design.

Reply to
Appin

The message from geoff contains these words:

Rather puzzling, actually. American females go forwards. We trust that the stream landed somewehere other than on her feet.

Unless, of course, your English female urinal-users were depositing something other than urine

Reply to
Appin

In message , Appin writes

Kilburn isn't English ...

Reply to
geoff

In message , Appin writes

Specifically tapeworms IIRC

I have a copy of the DIN standard somewhere ...

don't ask - Airbus

Reply to
geoff

Don't you mean County Kilburn?