Totally OT why am I a minority

I am a heterosexual man in a stable marriage. Why am I being made to think I am a minority?

Reply to
Broadback

Because you post on Usenet maybe?

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Because there's more women than men?

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave

Are you? I've not found this to be true for me as a single het and slightly kinky bloke. sexuality has nothing to do with much else than itself unless you behave like some sort of over sexed testosterone crazed individual when out with your wife!

:-) Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

That means we are just eccentric

British folk are allowed to be eccentric have sheds and all that stuff. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Ah yes, there is that of course. However if you really want to be discriminated against get a disability. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Not many couples get married in a stable nowadays.

The trend is more to getting married in places like stately homes or castles; or if more adventurous, on a Caribbean Island.

If the latter and you want to get on the TV then holding it during the hurricane season is quite a good idea.

michael adams

michael adams

Ask your wife's girlfriend.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'm picturing you in a French maid's uniform at this very minute. With Miss Whiplash in attendance.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It's only other straight white men wanting you to think you're in a minority, and not all of them. The genuine minorities realise you're not in one.

Reply to
Clive George

Those that think that never are.

What they do mean is they want minorites to be neither seen or heard.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

What a lovely answer! Perfectly correct, and completely unhelpful. Are you a statistician, perhaps?

Reply to
GB

I have some bad news for you: DIY is completely mainstream, not a kink at all.

Reply to
GB

Why do you think you're being *made* to think anything? Think for yourself, man.

Reply to
Mike Barnes

Broadback scribbled

Awwww... does she nag you ?

Reply to
Jonno

Brian Gaff scribbled

Are you Max Mosley ?

Reply to
Jonno

Do you at least have several kids who don't have BOTH you and your wife as parents and ideally are of varying skin tones?

freak...

:->>>

Reply to
Tim Watts

mmmm mental image...

Reply to
Tim Watts

I believe the received wisdom is that DIY is largely unknown to the under-thirties.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet

Probably because those who *are* in a minority make a lot of noise to get noticed.

Not to mention the government's 'diversity' agenda.

Reply to
Roger Mills