That's the Christmas Cracker sorted

Swapped the insides of the cracker from a cheap toy and crap joke for an engagement ring and a piece of paper that says "will you marry me?".

10 days to go
Reply to
ARW

In message , ARW writes

How are you going to make sure she pulls the correct cracker and then gets the bigger half?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In article , ARW writes

I'm guessing you've also swapped the snap for the guts of 20 party poppers. Right?

Reply to
fred

I shall offer her the "cracker" should she end up wirh the "smaller half"

Reply to
ARW

a bit went missing from my post!

I shall offer her the "cracker" should she end up with the "smaller half" then I shall give her the "larger half". All things been equal etc

Reply to
ARW

It's not just any party cracker, It's a Marks & Semtex party cracker.

Reply to
Graham.

And what happens if your toothless unmarried Aunt gets the cracker :)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

A family tradition continues for another generation.

Reply to
Adrian

Maybe she doesn't want commitment?

Maybe she only wanted her fence fixed?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Maybe I love her.

Reply to
ARW

I'm surprised that in true DIY tradition, you didn't reinforce one end with sellotape or similar and make a series of perforations at the other, thereby ensuring she gets the goodies.

Reply to
Andy Cap

...ah ... that's NICE :)

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Awwwww.... ;-)

Looking forward to the updates.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Can snipped-for-privacy@uk.d-i-y expect invites to the wedding?

Reply to
Bill

Been living with 'erself for 16yrs, unmarried. Zero regrets.

Would you be getting married for yourselves, or for other people? Do you need a piece of paper to somehow prove the relationship?

Reply to
Adrian

Do not pull it over the top of a drain now will you?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

He has probably superglued it to a known end. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Maybe? I think you should firm up on that before popping the question.

If she's discerning enough to say yes, just remember not to treat her like your apprentices. :)

Reply to
GB

And the video!

Reply to
Robin

"I am" is the shortest English Sentence. "I do" gets you the longest.

Reply to
Bob Henson