thank you people

How to make money quickly? Send 1 € to 6 addresses! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A few weeks, I've searched newsgroups and came across an article similar to this in that said you could make thousands of dollars in just a few weeks with only a small stake of 6 €! I thought, "Yeah, this must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it is to send 5 kn each of the 6 names and addresses that were in the article. Then put your name and address bottom of the list at # 6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands). No catch, that was it. So after a little thinking, and consulting with friends, decided to try. Thought I what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and 6 €, is not it? " then I invested these miserable kn AND GUESS WHAT !?... within 7 days, I started I get money fast! I was shocked! I thought that the end soon, but the money just kept coming. In my first week, I made about 100 kn. end of the second week I had a total of more than 70 €! In the third week I had over 800 € and still growing. This is now my 4 weeks and my total earnings is a bit more than 1500€ and the money still comes madly. It's certainly worth 6€ and 6 stamps! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why to ... In addition, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information that you need them. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, you will earn more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy! CONTINUE QUOTE To learn how it works! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it or copy it to your PC.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money coming! It's easy. Is legal. PLEASE YOU, believe me, I wish you GOOD! And, your investment is only 6 € (Plus post to only 6 envelopes ... once again ... no mailing) IMPORTANT: This is not fraud; not indecent, is not illegal, and 99% is risky -- it really works! If the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary income. JUST Read on! PLEASE follow these directions EXACTLY, and $ 50 000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity participants. Please continue its success by carefully monitoring and respecting the instructions. You will now become part of the business. About This business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You're in business developing Mailing Lists. Many are happy to pay large sums money for quality lists. However, money from the mailing lists is secondary to income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are 3 steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 coins bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the coins not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Then, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. Now that you have should have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper on which above phrase, your name and address, and 1€ coins. What You are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a bit skepticna and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. So I verified with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following address: # 1) Roko Kokeza, Matoševa 99 A, 21210 Solin # 2) Martina Horvat, Fires 57, 33000 Virovitica, Croatia # 3) Tanja Sarcevic, KPKrešimira IV 12, 44320 Kutina, Croatia # 4) Martina fifth 5.Barutanski Branch 11, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia # 5) Bozo Vukoja, Rovinjsko village bb, 52210 Rovinj, Croatia # 6) Zoran Rozic Stephen Vukovic 8 A, 42000 Varazdin, Croatia STEP 2: Now take the # 1 name from the list that you see above remove it from the list, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc. ..) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need, but try to keep article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there approximately 24.000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, them more post, the more money you make! You will not get much but if you send like crazy.) This is perfectly legal! PLEASE YOU, believe me. If you any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever You need money, you can use it again and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and Integrity of the participants and their commitment to the terms carefully. Get it like this: If you have integrity, the program will continue and the money given many others will come to you. You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes People send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the coins of 1 € in dark paper to reduce the risk Mailing thief.) Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the # 1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH! What an opportunity for only 6 € (1 € for each of the first 6 people listed above) Send it now, add your name to the list and you're in business! You can also translate this article into English and launch it on the newsgroups. In this case, change the currency.
- INSTRUCTIONS - HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS - Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own sent. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire Letter to the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a. Txt file. If want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions ...) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by clicking on the letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they the list of postings in a particular group, click on 'post message 'buttons. You're done with your first one! Cestitam ... That's it! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 10 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world Within a few days! ** JUST MAKE SURE ALL address is correct .** HERE HOW TO BECOME 6 € few thousand! Out of 200 postings, say receive only 5 replies (a very low example). Earned save with 5 € my name at # 6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just submitted 5 kn make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at # 5 and only 5 persons respond to the original 5, that is another 25 € for you now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at # 4 and only 5 replies each...and so on... AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another 1 € names on the list, putting your name at number 6 And again you start to send the parcel on newsgroups. The thing to remember is that you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now! Well, if you can afford 1 € and see it really works? I think so ... People have said, "What if plan is played no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances that this happens when there is a lot of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to try? It is estimated that 20 000 up 50 000 new users each day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. I wish you success and earn a lot of money ... and of course, thank you ...
inzola wrote:

If you're going to make such a reply, at least snip all the crap
--
geoff

geoff wrote:
..... snip .......

Couldn't be bothered. Just thought I would give others a helpful warning to save them opening the post at all. But then again the infrastructure might not creak and NGs might be near empty without spam, trolls and flamers.

f**kwit.
MBQ

You keep posting this crap as if (a) it was news and (b) it was anything other than paid "puff".
However I agree with some of the article in particular their assessment of M&S and Carapelli olive oils.
What was your point, other than the one on the top of your head?
BTW, our own olive oil has won a collection of gold medals at the Great Taste awards since we started importing it into the UK. Lidl, Aldi, Tesco, M&S etc have never won even a bronze award.
The credentials of the tasting panel referred to in that article are not stated. I've met both buyers at the GTA, neither of them as far as I know has a qualification in assessing the organoleptic character of olive oil. Our own oil is quality checked by the UK's only Maestra di Olio - a qualification awarded by examination - who chose to use our oil for the front cover of her book on the best olive oils in the world.
For some reason you failed to refer to this article:
http://www.oliveoilsource.com/scripts/dictionary.asp?p_do=item&p_idQ
I wonder why that was?