Silly Gardener .

Just been watching a prog on Scottish ITV about an A+E Dept .
A gardener came in who used a rotary mower and tried to sort a jammed
blade without switching it off first and when it unjammed it hit his
finger and cut it and also broke a bone .
They then showed a clip of someone ( probably him) using a petrol
driven mower while wearing open toed sandals .
Some folk just never learn.
Reply to
Stuart B
WHat's wrong with the sandals? How many times have your (shoed) feet got in the way of a petrol mower? I mow the lawn in bare feet, and I would really have to pull off some strange bodily contortions to get my toes anywhere near the blade, shoed or not!
Matt
Reply to
matthew.larkin
In article , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...
What happens if you were mowing and you slipped, feet first ?
Reply to
Neil Barker

Site Timeline Threads

  • site's last updated in