Where Can I Get Pendant Lights on a Track System

I'm currently having an extension built and I'd like to have pendant lights installed over a dining table. The problem is that the table will probaly get moved around so I'd llike to be bale to move the light around accordingly. Does anyone know of a track system available to which can be fitted some low hanging pendant lights?

All the ones I've seen so far, are for spot lights.

Reply to
sarjo

to mains track and look under track accessories. They seem to come with the track plug and a pre-wired in length of cable. Dunno if it's possible to open up the track plug and replace it with the fitting cable - perhaps it might have to be the other way round.

The old Rotaflex track did supply just the 'plugs'. They were 'interesting' to wire up. ;-) Especially the three circuit stuff I've got. I don't know if they still exist, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

but 12 volt.

Phil

Reply to
Phil Anthropist

On 22 Apr 2006 03:50:24 -0700, "sarjo" had this to say:

Candles are much nicer than electric lights at a dining table.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

An alternative which may be more suitable is pluggable ceiling roses.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I think this sort

could be easily adapted. And they're cheap :-)

Reply to
Rob Morley