Re: OT - Title Deeds

involved at present), is the involvement of solicitors and the Inland

>Revenue, neither of whom understand the concept of response in less >than geological time.

Nothing complicated about the "system", but solicitors will make it so if you let them.

Reply to
stuart noble

What do the deeds consist of? When I bought my house I didn't have a mortgage. Everything was done via the solicitor who sent me a one page copy of the HM Land Registry showing A:Property Register and B:Proprietorship Register plus a map showing the boundary in red. I assume they have the originals, but they have'nt asked for payment for their safe keeping.

David

Reply to
David

A rather disappointing copy of the Land Registry entry.

Reply to
Huge