Re: OT: OT: Wadkin 9 BFT Planer / jointer for sale

[ snip ]

Why is this "OT"? Surely it should be "FS"?

J.B.

Reply to
Jerry Built

Sorry, brain fade!

Dave S

Reply to
Dave

Apologies, I didn't realise that this would be regarded as spam. I've missed several things on ebay because I happened not to look at the right time. I put it on 3 relevant newsgroups just to raise awareness, is that such a terrible crime?

Dave S

Reply to
Dave

Read the FAQ Dave, you ain't done anything wrong in my opinion. Ok, you listed it as OT rather than FS but at least you did your best to make it obvious is was a sale item. Many people only recieve one of the DIY groups, so I don't see a problem with posting in each.

There really are worse things to worry about in the world than someone posting a piece of machinery for sale!

Alex

Reply to
Alex

So why not gateway the whole of eBay to every relevant newsgroup ? If you can work that one out, I think you've answered your question.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

OK, peace! I've already apologised - it doesn't seem worth starting a holy war over it. Have a nice day.

Dave S

Reply to
Dave