Re: OT but made me smile

Plural? I'd have thought you cheapskates would have just bought the one and shared it round :-)

Reply to
Andy Hall

The message from Andy Hall contains these words:

safe for work. Well, the item is, but the rest of the site isn't.

Reply to
Guy King

Oh, do they last for more than one wearing then?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

As long as you buy XXL and the fabric doesn't touch anything

Reply to
Andy Hall

I don't respond to informals.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You're not getting one anyway.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Hook, line and sinker :-)

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Woooooooosh...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

woosh

Reply to
marvelus

I got it, I just ignored it :-p

Reply to
Colin Wilson

"Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot" typed

I don't use handbags either...

... and seldom wear shoes

Barefoot of Burnt Oak.

Reply to
Helen Deborah Vecht

So you don't see yourself as Golders Green's answer to Emelda Marcos then Helen ;-) ?

Reply to
Andy Hall

The message from Andy Hall contains these words:

According to my MiL she was just an amateur.

Reply to
Guy King