orange sand

car is covered in orange sand...where is it coming from ?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

mars

Reply to
Richard

Nice thought, more likely the Sahara

Reply to
newshound

No!?

Reply to
Richard

Could be the moon. they found orange soil in 1972.

Sensible answer, first get a less ridiculous sig line then I'd suggest Sahara. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Plenty from amazon, other colours are avaible ;-)

whisky-dave

stardust

Reply to
Richard

According to Joni Mitchell, that is Golden.

Reply to
newshound

They found orange soil on the moon in the early 70s. However most of what we get comes from the Sahara. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff