Discontinued wall tiles needed

We are trying to match up some existing wall tiles and wonder if anyone has a box of H&R Johnson tiles WF9 Waldorf Olive 152 x 152mm cristal tiles. (or even a few might do. I live in the Banbury area. If no-one has any, does anyone know if there is antwhere who may be bale to help. I beleive they were discontinued about three years ago With thanks

Reply to
Carol Mortimer

I've found it v difficult to get old tiles so always keep 1/2 - 1 boxful spare.

ALLtiles in Woodley nr Reading might be able to help.

Reply to
BillV

Is that the factory shop of H & R Johnson?

Reply to
Carol Mortimer