Plastic car ramps

how are your experiences with them?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

great fun if u can get the scalextric to fly off the end

Reply to
Tjoepstil

replying to Jim GM4DHJ ..., Iggy wrote: Never had a problem with them. But, I only had them 15-years and still mentally prefer metal.

Reply to
Iggy

No problems.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

I bought the two piece ones ... thought they might not crack as easily......nice and wide and the only way you can get a low slung car onto ramps ..... so far so good ........ tried metal ramp extenders but they just bent under the weight ....

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Presumably those who had a bad experience are probably dead. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

good point well made .......

Reply to