OT: "yeah yeah yeah"

Yeah. Dave

Reply to
Dave

Why do kids of today keep using the inappropriate term "...like "? And why on earth do kids all want to sound like a cast member of Eastenders? no matter where they live. Like, bad education is likely to blame ....like !! Dave

Reply to
Dave

She loves you

Reply to
Emil Tiades

Yeah, yeah, yeah, right - of course she does ;o)

Reply to
Bob Mannix

My daughter, now 23 and an elegant sophisticated young lady, was a bit of a chav 10 years ago. She would recount conversations with her friends using phrases like "So Gemma turned round and said...".

I would interrupt and ask why Gemma had turned around & ask if it wasn't difficult having a conversation with someone facing the other way.

She would also use the phrase "So then Gemma went...." . At which point I would ask where Gemma had gone etc.

Used to drive her mad. Its the duty of a Dad to annoy teenagers IMO :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The Medway Handyman coughed up some electrons that declared:

Excellent - I'd note that down and use it in about 10 years.

Reply to
Tim S