OT Worst Christmas Present Ever?

Not that I know of, but I think she used to get them from stores / Avon (as a rep) etc.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

There's the infallible rule. :-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Uhuh. And you read my one-time sig?

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Owain saying something like:

Or olive oil...

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember terry saying something like:

Most of the tools available in either voltage are the same price for each version. Where it used to be worthwhile was buying an expensive

110V tool in the US and importing it - a DeWalt mitre saw in the US was about half the price a few years ago.
Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon