OT - World Nudism Day

Next Saturday according to Broadcasting House.

Hope it's warm,

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

enjoy mary!

Reply to
Thomarse

Let's hope they keep their tools dry.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Thomarse saying something like:

Must we?

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Rusty has a head start. Or something.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Mary Fisher coughed up some electrons that declared:

Will you be participating?

Reply to
Tim S

Wot, and frighten the horses???

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

That would explain the nude cycling event I heard about on the radio earlier today.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Link please?

Reply to
mick

Nothing could possibly explain nude cycling.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Reply to
Adrian C