OT: Why dogs don't need toilet paper

"Ms. Warman notes, "Although we share most of our DNA with great apes, there are some striking anatomical differences between ourselves and our nearest relatives, most notably our vertical posture. This enables us to walk tall with our hands free, but it also comes at a price: we experience problems with our back and joints, and the whole business of evacuating our waste is more difficult. The fundamental problem is that the area used for releasing urine and faeces is compressed between thighs and buttocks, so we are more likely than other animals to foul ourselves."

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

ere are some striking anatomical differences between ourselves and our near est relatives, most notably our vertical posture. This enables us to walk t all with our hands free, but it also comes at a price: we experience proble ms with our back and joints, and the whole business of evacuating our waste is more difficult. The fundamental problem is that the area used for relea sing urine and faeces is compressed between thighs and buttocks, so we are more likely than other animals to foul ourselves."

Is this another one of your personal problems that the majority of us don't see as a problem for us.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I use the K-Tel Wipe-O-Matic electric arse scraper, have done for years without problem.

Reply to
Andy Bennet

I just always wondered why dogs don't leave shit all over the house when they've gone to the toilet. And yes it annoying having to wipe your arse. We also wouldn't need the book "how to shit in the woods".

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

K-Tel claim this has been discontinued. I suspect it might be dangerous to use.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You must not have the model that was recalled after ripping the balls off several users.

Reply to
rbowman

On 26/09/2017 13:55, whisky-dave wrote: ikely than other animals to foul ourselves."

It's just another shit posting.

Reply to
alan_m

And what about sex, is this why its claimed many women like doggy style? OK Brian had to come along and lower the tone again, but really, if you expect us to invent a new nappy, you can go and take a hike! Why do only ladies anti bladder weakness pants get advertised on tv? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Your wit is failing.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I think I saw a woman wearing those once. Her arse was twice the size it used to be for a month. It was like she had a full sized nappy on.

As for the doggy style, apparently it makes the c*ck rub the more sensitive spots due to the angle.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Did your sig generator somehow understand the thread?

Reply to
Dan S. MacAbre

It does that quite often. I think coincidences are statistically more common than people think, which is what leads to religion etc.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

rbowman posted for all of us...

Not to mention the guy that used the Automatic Tampon Remover

Reply to
Tekkie®

ere are some striking anatomical differences between ourselves and our near est relatives, most notably our vertical posture. This enables us to walk t all with our hands free, but it also comes at a price: we experience proble ms with our back and joints, and the whole business of evacuating our waste is more difficult. The fundamental problem is that the area used for relea sing urine and faeces is compressed between thighs and buttocks, so we are more likely than other animals to foul ourselves."

r is rammed in.

atching me. They think I'm giving you my name, phone number, and insurance company. But I'm not."

Dogs lick their arses clean.

Reply to
harry

there are some striking anatomical differences between ourselves and our ne arest relatives, most notably our vertical posture. This enables us to walk tall with our hands free, but it also comes at a price: we experience prob lems with our back and joints, and the whole business of evacuating our was te is more difficult. The fundamental problem is that the area used for rel easing urine and faeces is compressed between thighs and buttocks, so we ar e more likely than other animals to foul ourselves."

car is rammed in.

watching me. They think I'm giving you my name, phone number, and insuranc e company. But I'm not."

And how do you know James Wilkinson Sword doesn't do the same, he doesn't n eed clothes any more than dogs do, dogs don't need shoes either and if they did wear them I suspect they'd have similar problems as he does.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I thought that was testicles? They're even more disgusting than I thought.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

, there are some striking anatomical differences between ourselves and our nearest relatives, most notably our vertical posture. This enables us to wa lk tall with our hands free, but it also comes at a price: we experience pr oblems with our back and joints, and the whole business of evacuating our w aste is more difficult. The fundamental problem is that the area used for r eleasing urine and faeces is compressed between thighs and buttocks, so we are more likely than other animals to foul ourselves."

d car is rammed in.

re watching me. They think I'm giving you my name, phone number, and insura nce company. But I'm not."

need clothes any more than dogs do, dogs don't need shoes either and if th ey did wear them I suspect they'd have similar problems as he does.

He's too fat to reach.

Reply to
harry