OT : water rates rise

From 31st April 2006

Band(A) liverpool. Water standing charge £44.00 Arise of... Water standing charge £11.35

Water ratable value charge £76.96 A rise of... Water ratable value charge £19.89

Sewerage ratable value charge £123.66 A rise of... Sewerage ratable value charge £31.77

FFS where do they dig these figures up,more to the point the infastructure is still a bloody bismal for these prices.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

One is amazed to observe that the 'Earl' of Derby (no less) is living in a Band A property in Liverpool!

But, how much water do you consume? I've had a 'free' ( = no charge to me) meter installed and pay about two quid a tonne (cubic metre) for potable in and sewerage out.

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

It's a well documented trait among the aristocracy don'c ha know? Like Buddha, Sir Benjamin has renounced his privileges to move among the masses. From "The House" to Scouse in one degeneration.

I'd keep them clearly labeled if I were you.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Didn`t realise we had another local in here :-)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Well I do own the house,might as well use it whilst the Mansion is having repairs to it,only problem is the visiting riff raff will not pay higher entrance fees so have to apply for grants to pay for the darn renovation.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I say I'm am not your local,in fact you are probably on my land?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Some how, or other, ... _they_ do charge separately (even without any labelling). _they've_ measured the potable water _in_ at 153 Tonne and 'reckoned' the sewage (waste water) _out_ at 141 Tonne!

Reply to
Brian Sharrock

You`ve got that much of it, I didn`t think you`d notice :-p

Reply to
Colin Wilson

The message from "Brian Sharrock" contains these words:

So, you go to work for a wee. Or you do it on your compost heap.

Reply to
Guy King

The stuff must evaporate faster than enthusiasm.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Makes a change from going to work on an egg

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The message from Owain contains these words:

I suppose it's all white, since that's such an old yolk.

Reply to
Guy King

Doesn't everyone save their No 2's to be done in the bosses time? LOL!

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq