OT: Visit from yesterday's ebay buyer!

Erm... how about the phone number to ring to attend one of the buyer's (ahem) parties?

BTW, I've just visited his site again (purely in the interests of research, you understand...), and noticed a highlighted reference to a big van which contains several compartments with "glory holes". So that explains the mystery of the curtained-off section of the ambulance...

(Now if I'd managed to get a 'glory hole' reference into the feedback somehow, that would *really* have freaked him out!)

David

Reply to
Lobster

Oh glory, the whole transaction went with a swing ;)

-- Him & Her.

Find "Her" on eBay @

"Him" on eBay @
school funds @

Him & Her

But you could - directly or otherwise - let us know your Ebay ID ...

Reply to
nog