OT:Vax Hoover

Hi We have an old VAX carpet cleaner/hoover that we have just had repair to the tune of £30 or so (it was knackered)

It was out of action for a while, we went to put it on today and found the little tube* had loads of little holes in it so the carpet cleaning part is unusable til we get a replacement, i have no idea what this part is and i dont think Vax or anyone still supply it...any ideas as to where i might be able to pick one up? its a Vax 25003

  • - when you have a carpet wash its the little hose thing that twirls around the main hoover and has the trigger on it...
Reply to
mo

In message , mo writes

Are you talking about the clear plastic tube ?

available by the metre at any good hardware store

Reply to
raden

no its the bith that wraps around (bit like those things u push down the stairs and they go down, the srping things, lol) that goes around the main hose - it carries the shampoo from the hoover to the head..

Reply to
mo