OT trange mesage

I'm using motzarella, which is crap, but not quite as bad as blueyonder to view newsgroups and every now & then I get a box with the message;

"TCP/IP connection unexpectedly terminated by the server".

If it was in English I might just be bright enough to work out what was wrong, but since it is in fluent gibberish I cant.

Can anyone help?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Or even Strange message.................

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Computer at the other end has chucked its tennis-balls out of the pram and isn't playing nicely any more.

Wait a few secs/mins and then try again.

If it's a news server, there might be too many people trying to download news off it simultaneously.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The remote computer unexpectedly send a "reset" message to yours - ending the connection rather ungracefully. Probably too busy, so not usually a permanent error.

Reply to
John Rumm