OT Thin edge of the wedge.

Islamification of Britain

Reply to
harry

Does sound a bit crazy. In this country you can do as you like surely, unless of course its some other hidden agenda at work.

I often feel tat covering women is an insult to mens self control. After all what other reason is there to not show what you have these days, and you don't see every male rushing over to rape all women do you? No its insulting to males. grin. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

I suppose that if someone white hires the place outside of normal hours and demands everyone wears a skimpy outfit you would complain about that.

I don't see what a group hiring the place for a private function has to do with you anyway.

Reply to
dennis

Surely not...?

doesnt-10310438.html

Reply to
Adrian

Quite. Hopefully someone will try to hire the place for a straight whites only private function.

Reply to
Richard

A fairly common 'excuse' in a rape trial is 'she was asking for it'?

I doubt that would wash if the female in question was dressed in hijab, etc.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You want to stop a private business trying to bring in more custom by having a special night with a dress code?

My local fetish bar wouldn't like that...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It's not rape if you shout SURPRISE.

Reply to
ARW

The pool cleaner will be most annoyed in the morning:-)

Reply to
ARW

Indeed. But this idea that they're all covered up so as to stop men going wild simply doesn't stack up. As they can't all have been at the front of the queue when they were dishing out the good looks. As is obvious when you see some of them waddling around.

Whereas from the husbands point of view if you've got a wife who's overdosed on the ugly pills then it maybe makes sense to keep her covered up as much as possible. Although there again if the only woman you'd ever seen without a veil is your wife, would you even know ?

michael adams

michael adams

But then Pacis are quite likely to go round raping/molesting women that aren't in burkas?

Reply to
harry

All a storm ins D cup

Reply to
fred

Perhaps what's actually needed is a way to cover the men so that they're not embarassed by their visible erections (which as an aside was made illegal in one of the southern U.S. states).

Reply to
Windmill

Pacis?

Knob head.

Reply to
ARW

Many many years a mate and his friend on their way to a hot date secured their dangly bits with elastic bands. Suffice to say it was not a success

Reply to
fred

Pakis. HTH Knob head.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Not quite. In Islington they have a special night for transgendered swimmers and for a nyone that wants to swim clothed because they find others loking at their w eird bodies either disturbing or something to gawk at. Those that are extra shy about their bodies so wish to wear a lot of clothes while swimming you know like they did in the early 1900s. Can't see anything wrong in that p rovided the tax payer isn't expected to pay for everything.

Reply to
whisky-dave