OT: The future of EV charging?

well tell me how they did it.

Maybe i can get some cash back

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

tried. so many companies none of which correspond exactly to the one I thought I worked for Ditto Sinclair.

Clive deducted for pensions but there don't seem to be any.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Indeed. I think to 2020 from 2000 my pension grew sans any input by 50% As a SIPP it has grown 30% in one year,or would have if I hadn't grabbed a tax efficient amount out of it

the Law allows tax efficient input to pensions, but it also constrains pension funds to be very conservative with their investments.

A SIPP at least allows you a better investment profile. But annuities and steady income? forget it

They wanted to guarantee me about 3% annually for the rest of my life. Which is not going to be much more than 10 years. Fuck that, Just pulling 10% a year out with no gain is better than that

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Their existing pension contributions (and scheme) carried over whilst still working for the companies that took over some Marconi companies, mainly in the defence sector. Elliot Brothers Avionics was taken over by Marconi then BAE and Plessey took over a lot of the Marconi Defence/Avionics operations including the research establishments.

Reply to
alan_m