OT: The end of the world

Bill Wright wrote:

Cyanide pills for the lucky survivors?
--
Scott

Sorry. All you need is a gun (cross or long bow would suffice if you can use them) and the will to use them.
Then you can have whatever you want.
On 24/11/17 02:31, Bill Wright wrote:

I'm a keen bottler and preserver(on-topic for uk.d-i-y don't you think?). When the balloon goes up, the fridges and freezers will go down, so where will you be then?
For years I used to keep a couple of months supply of dried and canned provisions - not against the End of the World but against the possibility I might break a leg or summat and not be able to get to the shops. Then came Tesco Home Delivery and I sort-of lost interest.
Do you suppose Ocado will still be delivering during the apocalypse?
Nick
On Friday, 24 November 2017 14:56:42 UTC, Nick Odell wrote:

Amazon might send a drone over. Or the local kebab driver will probably str uggle through for his £2 + tip.
Owain
On 24/11/2017 02:31, Bill Wright wrote:

I think I'll pay my Barclaycard bill, just in case we are still here on Monday.
On 24/11/2017 02:31, Bill Wright wrote:

Bill you certainly know how to start a large thread.
On 26/11/2017 12:44, critcher wrote:

The rules are simple. 1. Think of a hypothetical scenario that no-one's experienced and everyone will have an opinion on. 2. There is no rule 2.
Bill
On Sun, 26 Nov 2017 12:44:18 +0000, critcher wrote:
===snip==

He's been practising for years in u.t.b and u.t.d-tv as well as in this NG which makes him somewhat an expert in the art of spawning huge threads. :-)
--
Johnny B Good