OT. Ted Heath the traitor

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/882881/Brexit-EU-secret-document-truth-British-public
On Sun, 13 May 2018 06:25:32 -0700, harry wrote:

document-truth-British-public
That's true; they kept it all quiet. They didn't want us to know membership would involve pooling and diminution of sovereignty. BUT, all the other member countries at that time were well aware of it. This is why we have all this incredulity over the years on the part of our continental neighbours as to our reluctance to go down the road towards Federation. They knew more about the eventual aims of the Project than we did! BTW, Heath was targeted as a sell-out who could be coerced into delivering what they wanted. As a child-killer and paedophile, he was severely compromised as a negotiator and they basically insisted he sign us up to membership on vastly disadvantageous terms or be outed and prosecuted. He duly sold us out, and the rest is history.....
On 13/05/2018 17:19, Cursitor Doom wrote:

Any actual evidence for this ?.
How many people did Tony Blair kill in Iraq ?
On Sun, 13 May 2018 18:43:20 +0100, Andrew wrote:

All told and in conjunction with W., around one million. But WTF has that got to do with anything?
On 13/05/2018 19:50, Cursitor Doom wrote:

WTF has making false accusations about Ted Heath got to do with anything ?.
You simply don't like him because he took the UK into the Common Market.

Tends to be the way these days. Invent a scandal in an attempt to discredit. Not much wonder Trump supporters ignore his real scandals.
--
*Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you? *

On Sunday, 13 May 2018 18:43:23 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:

Tony Blair is a war criminal and traitor too.

How many did Churchill, Eden, Macmillan, Thatcher ... kill?
--

Martin in Zuid Holland

On 14/05/2018 11:28, Martin wrote:

They all killed people we needed to kill for our own security.
Bill

That isnt true of Maggy and Blair and arguably Eden and MacMillan either.

No they didn't. They got others to do it for them. A very different matter.
--
*Filthy stinking rich -- well, two out of three ain't bad

Bliar couldn't kill a pheasant flying across the front of his car. Grinning Jacanapes

Wonder how many would have said this if he were still alive and able to sue?
--
*Geeks shall inherit the earth *

On Monday, 14 May 2018 11:26:14 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Not many if any and that was the problem with jimmy saville wasn't it ? Harvey wienstien, Bill Cosby, a number of priests and polititions.

All of which had credible witnesses to the facts. Unlike the Heath allegations.
--
*If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

On Monday, 14 May 2018 14:15:54 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

And how many years before the credable witnesses were listened to ? I believe there are witeneses to the Heath allegations but won't come forward any more than witnesses will come forward for other crimes.

On 14/05/2018 14:39, whisky-dave wrote:

Tom Watson dug himself into a massive credibility hole by infering that there was a circle of MPs and others involved in this sort of nonsense, but his only 'witness' turned out to be a pathologic liar living in a self-made dream land.
On 14/05/18 15:10, Andrew wrote:

Now, now! That's no way to refer to Ex PM Tony Blair.

On Monday, 14 May 2018 15:10:02 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:

Cyril Smith http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41565696

You seem to have lumped all who have had allegations made against them into the same lot, Dave. Which tends to diminish the seriousness of the crimes committed by those who were proved to have done them.
--
*See no evil, Hear no evil, Date no evil.