OT Storage containers in Cornwall- help me find one?

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I'm finding it difficult to track down what I need through other channels.

I'm looking for someone offering 40 foot steel storage containers, in Cornwall, ideally in the Bodmin area.

Any help very much appreciated.

Doesn't need to be a fancy managed facility, even a small "farmer's field" operation will do.

Reply to
dom

Only contact I can find in Bodmin itself is Mike Jewell

1 Rowan Close Bodmin Cornwall PL31 1QE Tel: 01208 77020

Who does removals and self store so he must have somewhere or know of somewhere to put stuff.

Otherwise any on this list useful?

Owain

Thanks for that Owain, had no luck getting hold of this chap yet - but I'll try again.

It seems like every village around me here in Norfolk has someone renting out storage containers, so I'm surprised that I haven't found loads in the Bodmin area.

Reply to
RubberBiker

Is this to store some furniture or something in?

I believe there are some storage container facilities on an industrial estate just outside Saltash - not exactly Bodmin I know. I am sure I have driven past the entrance to them. They are for rent on a weekly/ monthly / whatever basis . Is that what you are after?

Reply to
whiskeyomega

The one in Saltash I think is called saltash self storage . If that is what you are looking for.

Reply to
whiskeyomega

Thanks, yes - for storing a mixture of household stuff, timber stock and building gear.

I check out Saltash self storage and see if they have any other bases nearer to Bodmin.

Reply to
RubberBiker