OT: St. Andrews

Does anybody else think that the scoreboard at St. Andrews looks like a giant Lego block? It does to us.

Reply to
Davey

It is all very boring. I switched on for the news last night, but the golf overran. They showed flash backs and the sore board several times. What a waste!

Reply to
Broadback

Yes what is the point of watching golf. I mean if uyou are there then its a nice day out if the weather is good, but all that waffle long lenses and people strolling about and almost heard conversations is really boring. It was when i could see, so unless they have found a way to sex it up, I imagine it still is. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Would streakers with big t*ts do it for you?

Reply to
ARW

In message , ARW writes

They often have one Adam, just that they don't show anything on TV and not always female :-(

It's a rather strange feeling to stand on the 18th and have a naked man running towards you!!!

I've worked on more Opens than I care to think about, not for a few years now thank goodness. This years, with an extra day and a play off, would not have been fun.

As for the scoreboards, they are just made of scaffolding with platforms every 8 feet, or so, with lots of students sliding numbered cards in and out of slots. Exceedingly low tech!

Reply to
Bill

Not these days. I was thinking more along the lines of making the course into one more like crazy golf. brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

Maybe they need hazards for the golfers rather than the ball?

Reply to
dennis

TMH is male and has big t*ts.

Reply to
ARW

Please tell me that you can remember Erica Roe:-)

Reply to
ARW

You know she'll be nearly 60 now, right?

Reply to
Adrian

And she recently got her t*ts out again for a breast cancer calendar. Some women are like a fine wine, they get better with age.

Reply to
ARW

harry

I remember both of them ;-)