OT song identification - In the Gateaux

Completely off topic but can anyone throw any light on identifying a song I heard about twenty years ago. Elvis Presleys "In the Ghetto" performed by a sound-alike with the words

These prunes and plums and chocolate bits Tastes pretty nice but it gives you the s.... In the Gateaux

I would love to get hold of a copy but google isn't playing ball

Reply to
cynic

Sounds awfully like a Mick Absalom sort of song..

"Backwoodsmen like the back, and Frontiersmen like the front But since you are a constable I guess you want ...

.. a little down payment, huh?"

I always liked 'but she took the dishes out FIRST'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I have vague memories of being taught "wash me in the water where you washed your dirty daughter" by my father whilst mother was out. I don't remember any more of the song, but apparently mother was Not Amused.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

No, it's not a Mike Absalom song