OT skyp rippoff autorecharge

Sorry I know is ot but I thought maybe folk here may have a similar experience of skyp. It's been working fine then suddenly it forgot my userid and password. So I banged 'em in and hey presto it charged me £10 on "auto recharge" which I had turned off! Oh - and it turned auto rechage back on again. That's nice of them isn't it. I'm just off to find a forum (no skyp NG afai can tell). If anyone here has been through this loop perhaps you could post a pointer/link pls?

Reply to
dave