OT Remember the lies?

On Wednesday, 16 May 2018 07:13:42 UTC+1, harry wrote:

What wrong with anyone putting forward their reasons for X or Y in any situation, UKIP weren't banned from giving their POV and niether was any other group ?
I don;t see the problem.
On 16/05/2018 10:44, whisky-dave wrote:

I do. There was an official leave campaign and an official remain campaign, why was the government putting out its own, specific leaflet instead of it either appearing under the leave campaign banner or the Conservative party banner?
SteveW
No but it could also be said that the arrogance in the UK seems to suggest that unless we are running the EU then we don't really want to be in it. Brian
--
----- -

Quite. And of course the same ones want to run this country solely for their benefit. Never did understand how they managed to con the underprivileged that it was in their interest too.
--
*Virtual reality is its own reward*

Must be why they hiked the legal minimum wage.
Didn’t realise that they were all getting that.

Yes, you actually are that stupid/bigoted.
Many of them noticed how spectacularly Blair and Brown had fucked up and chose to see if the alternative could do any better.
On Thu, 17 May 2018 10:59:02 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"

Yes and they are worried that the EU might prevent some of their tax avoidance schemes.

Me neither. I guess they believed the lies told by the Brexit campaigns.
--
<insert witty sig here>

On 19/05/18 13:39, Mark wrote:

What do you get when two snowflakes have a conversation?
See above..

Turnip and gammon. Not an attractive combination.
--
*Honk if you love peace and quiet*

So says a 5th column parasite that has never worked (contributed in a positive way). Nor can it. Yes, your "origin" is a lie as is your genetic vermin EEU "background". Simple solution, deportation back to that revolting dump. A safe, secure and equal UK.
On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:42:29 -0400, Anonymous wrote:

Er.... any chance you could quote who you're referring to here? Sadly there are so many 5th Column parasites on uk.d-i-y it's impossible to know which one you mean.
https://www.richardcorbett.org.uk/long-list-leave-lies/ https://brexitlies.com/
I have corrected the link for you.

Colin Bignell

Good to know you've finally got round to reading it, harry. Pity you hadn't earlier and voted accordingly.
--
*If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Oddly, I can always remember 'Harry lies' but everything else fades into obscurity very quickly.