OT Project fear continues on the Beeb

Well it's legal now.
--
bert

Bet they don’t given that most of what Britain exports to the EU like aircraft engines, wings, docos etc they can't supply themselves.
And other stuff like financial services they do much more poorly.

That’s not right either. There are other examples of open borders where in theory they should have full closed borders.

Corse that possible. Britain currently controls its borders to the EU, just has to let any EUian who wants to move to Britain to do so. Britain outside the EU wont have to do that anymore.

Even sillier than you usually manage, and that’s saying something.

But will allow Britain to be selective about which immigrants it allows.
On 29/11/2017 11:45, GB wrote:

you are wasting your time, Harry works for Putins media factory.

And where is the Ford Transit made - move funded by the EU. Bridgend is at risk because JLR have cut short an engine supply contract
--
bert

On 29/11/2017 18:19, bert wrote:

The EU gives grants to companies wanting to set up in the EU so you can expect more EU grants for UK based manufacturers to move to the EU.
Maybe you brexshitteers haven't worked that out yet?
Add in the tariffs under WTO rules that will apply if we don't get a trade deal and you can expect quite afew manufacturers to take the bribe and move.
Now you can claim its project fear as you always do when anything uncomfortable is said.
dennis@home wrote:

    My god you are thick. Bribes work both ways, the difference is that the UK can afford them, the EU can't
On 30/11/2017 17:01, Capitol wrote:

I am glad that you have volunteered to pay for the UK bribes as most can't afford them.
Anyway you are really thick as the UK won't be able to afford bribes once the companies have gone to the EU and we are paying your benefits as well as millions of others.
On 29/11/2017 08:36, harry wrote:

Its not project fear its what is likely to happen, unless we pay the billions and get a free trade deal.
You brexshiteers have done well and now want to blame everyone else.

Bullshit.

More bullshit.
On 29/11/17 08:36, harry wrote:

Harry - TOO MUCH OFF TOPIC RIGHT WING CRAP. GO AND TAKE A RUNNING JUMP OFF BEACHY HEAD PLEASE
TW