OT: PMSL

Ch4 now The gas company crew where digging up the road,when asked by an inspector why they where digging up the road they hadn't a clue? Inspector also asked why one of their crew was directing traffic down a road not knowing where it led to?

ROFLMFAO

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

I don't know why you're PYSL - don't you pay council tax or gas bills?

Because Balfour Beatty directors, Gas co directors, and councillors certainly aren't paying for this f*ck-up. We are.

Owain

Reply to
Owain